Monday, March 14, 2011

Why Flower Pin On Suit In November

Emergency make-up remover!






I happened in these days of having to remove make-up, but do not have anything (wipes, cotton, cleanser ....) with which to do so.

If you do not tolerate rigged to go to bed, but you MUST remove make-up, use olive oil. There
from a premise: the olive oil one of the heavier oils to be used, employed mainly if your skin is mixed. But for once, you can also pass over;)

I did this: I took a

goccina oil and make-up I have eyes, massaging Gently dissolve well and doing all the makeup, especially mascara.
I took a tissue and I dampened with hot water and I removed all the makeup.

Then I moistened my face and I massaged the oil. With a bar of soap
Finally, I washed my face well, being careful to remove all the oily due to oil.


I was fine, the skin was supple and moisturised and makeup completely disappeared.

^ ^

E.


0 comments:

Post a Comment