Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sketchbook Express 2010



I would think a little more to the world's tragedies, I'm not immune, but I also have my personal tragedy, and unfortunately those have priority.

Friday morning I call my mother, and that sixth sense told me something was wrong a long time, but of course living abroad is not easy to know the facts. Until that morning I made clear and direct questions, and my mother could not refuse. My father does not work since the beginning of the year, the company that had finally taken in October 2010 did not pay the payroll, and so he left on foot, without notice, even dovendogli money!
addition to this news I find that my not being economically well.

That morning I wanted to cry while I was walking with Gabi, but the Magone are kept me up at home, right after giving him food and putting it to sleep.

What to do? I can not send him money because I do not have to be sent.
And I am worried.

Until I said to myself, what good is having so many friends and contacts in social networks if I can not use them?
And so I'm doing, I am contacting all the friends who may have information on the sector of my father. It is a truck driver, 56 years old, imagine the difficulties. But something comes out. Exeunt names, companies, phone numbers, e-mail. And I call my father and the phone do a cv.

then start sending his CV to burst all the companies and transport companies. It is not easy. First of all, many of these companies do not have a web page, or a valid e-mail. And now with this I realize how backward the Friuli, because for me it is basic, normal work via the Internet.
According to the letter, which here is used little or nothing, but in Italy it seems proper and very important. So away with the google search with letters of introduction for plagiarized, because I admit, I am able to write one in English and English, but I have not the foggiest idea how to write in an Italian leccaculo, because that is what the end is a letter of introduction.
and then send the cv, read and reread that you never know the Word of English language or my obvious problems that we do not write shit a killer. Mica know that I live sti here in Spain for almost 7 years!

short, on Friday I've moved something, I tried, made, discovered, and still do not know if this will bring good news to all and will remain in the ether. The fact is that as a daughter I want to do something for me, and I am worried to see that they are two people who have worked all my life to find themselves now with nothing. All
friends give me the same answers: the crisis period, the sector that is not working well ... but I do not give, there must be something for him.
I have not yet figured out if still in force in Friuli is the formula "knowledge-recommendation" to get a job, or even a stranger can send CV by e-mail and have the chance. I

him this gift, I would like to help them, at least once.
I would like at least for my situation better and that life is easier, and that not everything is an eternal struggle. Also because in two weeks will riabracciare their nephew after 9 months since I see it, and I hear that all is well ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment