Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pilladas En La Calle Pokemo

THAT DUE?? A FILM FESTIVAL D'

Every now and then comes the famous letter, this time of Vodafone, which announced to me that this is the last warning for the debt incurred with their € 68 for cutting through the line before me ...

Here, I read the letter, I do mind time: I have not received any other letters or notices, I have no debts that already passed the bill directly to the bank, but since two years ago for a mistake they are left without a line, call the numbers telephone set and get ready with a great tantric breathing, talking with incompetent call center.

explain: Do not you think that the people who work in call centers is incompetent. There are people who can do his job well and deserves all the praise. So no one is offended.

Specifically I speak of the call center Vodafone, and the call center should be located in Argentina, as all the people that he meets Argentine accent. The people that call centers should have received a beautiful course where they will have explained to them that the customer must be tired, exhausted, unnerved, some answering his questions, but without giving too much explanation and, above all, without ever resolving the problem, however, that lured everything is in place.

First call: Hola sorry, I have received is the letter, speaks of a debt, can I have questions? Name
por favor, and from there begin with Duen Selena (ecchepalle hear it twenty times in one sentence!), Phone number, where she lives, such as pay, who pays, please wait.

... wait ...

you, Duen Selena, has no debt with us.
Well, I say, then we are sure that I cut the telephone line?
Call to this question, at the other number.
Thanks. Duen
Selena, I remind you that the internet can access the electronic invoice and blablabla
Yes, I did not even know why you continue to send bills at home, but ok.
No, but remember that the electronic bill blablabla.
What I have, I'm saying.
that for the internet ...
CLIK
close the conversation that the girl also broke me boxes with its proposals. Girl, I'm not stupid, are you asking me that strange letters and notices.

Another call, another turning boxes, a guy mumbling Argentine English, in a low voice, in fact, almost whispering, she says, after the usual questions to know. Duen
Selena blablablalbl .......
What? Excuse me, can repeat?
blablabla .....
What I do not hear, sorry.
That she has no debts with us, he repeats.
Well, I know, then we are sure, 100%, that is okay? But she could
, Duen Selena, check for internet ..
Phew, that I already have. Ok, thanks again, adios.

So now I wonder if something happens I want to see me respond. According to them all right, no debts. In my opinion, the break even boxes. In my experience there is no end to these problems with telephone lines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment