Thursday, March 3, 2011

Want To Buy Dikson Salon Hair Colours Online

DEFY THE CARNIVAL COMES WHEN A FATHER?

How and when a father born?

me that I am asked several times in recent months, especially in times of crisis pure, mostly created by the few hours of sleep that I was granted.
That father who was by my side but, in my opinion, did nothing to deserve it.

Behold, I am pregnant, and all they tell you that from the moment you find out you begin to get the idea of \u200b\u200bbecoming a mother. I only did the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving quit smoking overnight, of getting fat out of proportion (also guilty of cigarettes), my boobs not entering into bras, clothes that I had to gradually shut into boxes did not enter because of belly that was growing and would not let me sleep belly up, a penguin gait, the burning, the foods to avoid, strange cravings, paranoid of tears, fears about childbirth classics, books to read, of course prepartum , so that breathing is good for nothing then, the various problems of health of a pregnant woman, the moment when your water breaks a month ahead of schedule and you are totally unprepared in a bag and throw anything you think could serve but forget the essentials like a comb (for those with long hair like me will understand that the rasta give birth soon after, mainly because impettinabili), expansion and contraction that does not get you fans want someone hits you because it would be less painful, and anesthesia for cesarean, and the fact that I saw my son the day after giving him life, depressed by this.

who cares for him in those 9 (or 8, in my case) months?

Of my food cravings? Men like Buddha rejoice with a pregnant woman, because the first was in force a healthy diet, with pregnancy and the cravings Buddha has begun to eat meat in large quantities and various desserts.
of my weight gain? Men like Buddha rejoice at this, because strangely find that a pregnant woman is extremely sexy, but when it feels extremely penguin.
of clothes that do not come? Men Buddha as they say you can put their shirts and sweaters, which are not at all jealous, and even give you so much! (Pity that I was a size XS a L. .. and he also bump I needed the smallest mesh that he had in the closet)
Of course prepartum? Men like Buddha, only involved a guided tour of the hospital because you said that day may not be able to direct and then you'd better prepare psychologically for not getting lost in the delivery room.
and contractions of childbirth? Men like Buddha participating in the birth, they cry when they say that you are to submit to a cesarean, but will never have the slightest idea of \u200b\u200bthe pain you feel, how they suffer, and what you feel.

Then I gave birth and apart from the paranoia of "oh my God I can not do, I'll never be a decent mother!" cried as I read, the 7th month of pregnancy, a magazine for parents early, when I have put Gabi in her arms the first time I am hearing the mother. I watched for over two hours, kissing, fondling, watching, but more in love with a creature so beautiful that I can not find words to describe it. What then was also the first time in my life I saw a baby so tiny!

Then came the escalation: breastfeeding, diapers, milk flowing from the nipples, belly flacida, tracksuits and pajamas, vomit, burp, fart, crying, colic, alarm clocks night and day a few hours of sleep, boobs, tears, postpartum depression, points to remove, cut caesarean infected, several treatments, pain, crying at night, tears day, two hours each tit, tit per hour, 4 hours of colic Every evening, the house in disorder, kitchen Buddha's pretty tasteless, parents who live with us for 2 weeks, apartment too small for 4 adults, a baby and a dog, parents who leave, return to the tranquility and solitude.

After 3 weeks I was not a mother, but a cow ....

And then that Sunday afternoon arrived ... one in which Gabi fell asleep on my stomach and remained so for over 3 hours, hugged me, sleeping peacefully, while I stroked him and felt for the first time as a creature that was with me without asking anything. That was the moment when the connection is established. First he was a baby, then it became my baby.

And Buddha? What, no mention of these things. I want to know how he lived sti months. I'm going through depression, loneliness, failure, paranoia, hallucinations for as little sleep, I know I yelled, argued, yelled, asked for help, Romanzini fact, demanded a lot .... why?? Why all this I felt alone. Why could not deal with all. Because if anything happened he would be able to take care of his son. He

always answered "I do not know."

So that in almost nine months had never wet, had never gone to bed and fed. Sure, walking, but you want to put that is easy walk with a baby?

Until last month I am going to Malaga for a morning, and he had to give him lunch and put him to sleep for a nap. Are both survivors.

Until last week I spent the night in the emergency room, and he had to give him dinner, bathe and put to bed. Are both survivors.

So that now, after 9 months exactly, we turn the night to wet it and put it to bed. So for a month if Gabi gets up early in the morning and I barely slept, Buddha if he keeps it and I go back to bed, given that the night shift always touch me. So if I want to prepare a good dinner he's from the jelly. So Buddha is finally able to be a father in the practical sense of the word.

But a father in the true sense, because for two months beyond the strolls, he plays with Gabi, having fun, back to changing diapers, carries it around, turned it over in her arms.

So, I feel for the mother I needed nearly three weeks, he needed to feel his father (at least it seems) nearly 9 months.

Making comparisons, such as pregnancy.

I am increasingly convinced that Prepartum courses should also make them men. But no courses that accompany patner to hear them breathe properly. What is needed courses that other fathers explain to them how their lives will change, what they expect from their women, what it means to be a father, how to treat a baby, and above all make them a practical course of survival home!

because I understand that a father was not born in one day, but women can not teach them how to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment