Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fotos Gratis De Women & Men

PUPONE EL ESPAÑOL

appointment with the pediatrician today for the control of 9 months. Gabi is

desnuda, to his great disappointment, and just sat down on the scale, approached by a pediatrician, began to cry and scream. So while the pediatrician will continue to measure its height and circumference of the cranium, and controls its lower parts.

crying So the dress in a hurry, and I take it in her arms, when he finally calms down.

My pupone is 75cm high (measure of a child than a year) and weighs 9.9 kg! The pediatrician looked at me and tells me he is healthy, very bright and enormous. Of course, I say, I had not noticed ... and as you might notice then!

So I ask advice on some little problem of Gabi, a problem which tralaltro known since he was born, but she seems not to be taken into account.

will see, pediatrician, Gabi on the night when he is hungry - but what should not! she says. Yes, dear pediatrician, but two weeks ago say you told me that was normal, I think - I give him a bottle of milk powder (sometimes even two all night!), But this causes the gas and so passes the following hours complaining. It happened even when nursed him. I do not talk of intolerance, he already eat yogurt without problems, but just before 5 pm, otherwise the cause gas, but it certainly is an issue that I will not be overlooked, then wonder what I could give them to suck the night that is not milk, especially on those nights when he decides not to have so hungry for dinner after 2 hours and then wake up screaming??

The pediatrician tells me that if I wanted to experience intolerance, the baby should undergo painful tests.

No, I do not want this, I want to know what would fill the stomach of my son, half asleep, and it can be pouring out the bottle away. She suggests

fruit, biscuits, pap ....

Emmm, maybe I'm not explained ...

What then replies, its age can already eat things consistent, solid.

And it is what he does throughout the day, with Barca for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner he eats fruits, vegetables, pasta or rice with a spoon, a bottle now it sucks. But at night they can refresh with a mica risotto ... anyway, I do not want cluttering up your stomach and give him more digestion problems!

fruit and biscuits, he says.

See, I think. Moh er baby I want to see you up at night, eyes closed and awaited a bottle instead amooore I say open your little mouth I give you the banana! Okay, forget it, you'll find substitutes for milk powder.

The next control, I remember, will be at 15 months, with the nurse, and the vaccine, while we see you at the visit of 18 months. Maybe I think, unfortunate that the baby falls ill and I see you first ... Oh well, from up there we think.

So that my son is well, is healthy, fit, handsome, smiling, big and well developed for his age. Everyone asks me the secret. Well, I say, the air will be here, will be Italian food, you're lucky, I know ... maybe that is why I do well my "work", who knows ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment