Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Date Do Premium Bonds Draw?

Liebster BLOG

With sorelluce for recognition, and even elga that had given me long ago, but I forgot to send him back!


The idea was created to support the new blog by giving them greater visibility on the Net

There are only three rules to follow:

1) Accept the award and write a post on its blog;
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you follow and which are just born or have less than 100 fixed readers and tell them that they won;
3) Link the person's blog that you sent it.



And so now send this award to those blogs that in recent months have become fixed appointments, the virtual girlfriends who are with me every day and that their comments make me laugh or I support it.


Naviganti : I refer the award to those who sent me, because I follow this blog of an Italian in Switzerland, sharing a lot of emotions, and often laughing at hilarious post on the classic misadventures of expatriate.


Creation and its : an Italian in France, who can always be present with words full of affection and wonderful creations.


Between cows and chocolate : another Italian in Switzerland, said that foreign travel with a smile, and never a complaint! And I love chocolate;)


The lounge and Mo Jun two Friulian who write from my land, stories and tasty recipes!


The Niki errant : an Italian woman in Spain, known via the blog when he lived in Nepal, I find it interesting and courageous, a great traveler.


Of course there would be many others, but for now I'll stop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment