Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Made Brahmi Powder

Feet Makeup: Natural

Hello guys, today I made this trick
as participation lizazip of the competition.
The theme was the trick for a baptism, but having no idea of \u200b\u200bthe color of the dress I'm holding up very neutral colors.



I apply base eye of Miss Boradway (I depottato)


I apply the eyeshadow stick n. 07 Kiko



How I will use the brown eye shadow palette contained in the storm of Sleek.

applied with a brush to smudge of Kiko dark brown and opaque light brown in the crease of the eye.

applied with a brush pot, in this case, the MAC 239, the light brown + brown shimmer at the center of the lid and light brown shimmer in the eye.

apply eyeliner gel Sleek black with a thin eyeliner brush, the 315 million Zoeva.

Mascara in abundance above and below, I used Miss and Miss Sporty Boradway Panoramic Lashes Lashes faboulous.

Define your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush oblique Zoeva with dark brown.

I apply a mineral foundation, in this case of Kiko N. 05 with the kabuki of Japan Snow Makeup Collection.

cheeks blush brush to apply it to the land of Snow Essence Makeup Seychelles.

volume of the lips Lipstick Pupa N. 400 and a choice of red lip gloss Essence N. 06 or H & M Red Passion

Here is the result

xoxo
C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment