Saturday, March 12, 2011

Science On What Type Of Wood Is The Strongest

DOORMATS

there until Monday morning. Then in the evening it started to rain, my mat and shot.

Tuesday we did not know anything about him. We wondered where he had gone. But we live on the 3rd floor, we have only a neighbor in this plan, the Inglese drunk man with family in tow. No one else is up to here, if not the administration building, which also cleans up the stairs, and lives on the 2nd floor.

Wednesday morning we find the mat in the back door, that connects our building to building via a courtyard. The mat was used to wipe your feet through the yard, as it rains.

So who return from shopping I go to Buddha and the doorbell rings administrator / cleaning woman, doing dumb, asking her if she knew something of doormats. She opens the door in her dressing gown, pink hair, air, at 11 am, explaining that it is in bed for 10 days for bronchitis.
"Ahh, sorry, you do not know where is the doormat," says Buddha.
"and he also knows the secondary, it's yours, you see that I was some children to make a joke, but I'll just feel better resume and washed, "she says safe and a bit annoyed.

At home me and Buddha, speaking in a low voice that you hear everything from here out, we wondered how it was possible that:
- if you are in bed 10 days as you know where is the mat?
- if you're in bed for 10 days and not leave the house, how come you know where he is without a shadow of doubt?
- how come you say that I was child, if the only "child" can do such an act could dell'english man's son, now that my son is only 9 months and a half, those of the English family have a 3 years and the other 5 months?
- as if you say is the mini-nag English because it would steal the mat to put it into the INPUT By doing so a secondary benefit to the community in order to dry the feet not to dirty the corridors, rather than to hide somewhere impossible for us to find?

So many questions ... But

While I was, here is the administrator starts cotillo , gossip, as is standard practice among neighbors on the rare times they meet, of course, always just in front of an open door, because here t 'never invited to enter the house. Even with the man Inglese So every time I play on his door to tell him to turn down the volume of TV it's midnight and is breaking the castañuelas, while he insists that it will do ok but my dog \u200b\u200bbarks, and I retorted that my dog \u200b\u200bbarks at 6 pm, while he has the TV blaring at midnight, here, the mica Inglese man makes me go, in fact, closing the door, sometimes he goes out, sometimes just puts outside the head.

The administrator instead to open door, the cats came out timidly to be caressed by Gabi thrilled at the sight of them, and she there, salmon with the dressing gown, telling all the gossip of the building.

That close, that of the 2 º B, right below us, is a gypsy, and he rented the apartment to a family, who knows we hope to go well, she said, because with the other tenants usually entered the house when he wanted if they were out, and need to change the lock as you rent the house, there are owners who believe they are entitled to everything, and even if the complaint does not give you reason ...

What a beautiful close, I thought, remembering the hostess of Paguera, Mallorca, which had come into my house with his keys while we were not there and since then the dog barks at any person as close the door, and when I told her that the complaint she threatened me and I do not even have returned the deposit of the rental ....

And the time I have tried to steal in the first floor, the girl heard noises, and knocked, thus foiling the thieves already the worst if they are left with the least because scared ...

Madonna, I swear that when I leave I close all the windows in summer too!

And because our landlord is a good person, and while we're lecchiamogli ass, and luckily the person who is really good, for once I got lucky!

And the pool, you know what a mess that is the summer, with sti gypsies who have rented the house but want to use even if they are entitled because they are the hosts but having rented the mica can make them comfortable.

Wow, sti gypsies, then in Italy are thought to be poracci. I want to explain, gypsies, known as Gypsies, have the same fame in Italy. Live in there in Caravan, running, put themselves outside the churches to beg. Here, however, have homes and jobs - well, ok, do not go beyond the subject work, say that damage to be done here - and not all are mica poracci.

short, in 20 minutes, the administrator told us the last 4 years building, with lots of neighbors have gone and changed, disagreements, problems, and announcing that the man Inglese and family moved house, leaving me and Buddha smile a sweet or bitter, for sure, if he goes, and we get rid of pain in the ass I'm drunk, but you never know who you might happen, and if you get a host family like the one we are screwed in! After several warnings because English is understood and and calm, even if we have to remind him once a month, under the influence of alcohol, which depresses the volume of the TV, while a Spaniard hardly fit to live in silence and harmony ... Buddha is an exception, and indeed, I think in many ways is not English at all, except in the culinary tastes typically made in Spain ...

And the doormat?? In the late afternoon of Wednesday I am me again, waiting for a sunny day to take him to the terrace and wash well. Now I want to see if there are other "kids" who want to mess with us. Even if we have a sneaking suspicion that the admin area we took the note to cover the secondary entrance, we thought that we'd been silent. Now that entry to the place of my mat there is a cartoon.

As for the gossip, his, not ours, say that ... there is always more to understand that you have to be very false and lick my ass at all, make your business but every now and interested in others' right to be informed. Meanwhile, the

Inglese man and his wife are returning from their cappatina hours at the pub, where they filled their stomachs with good pints, rejoicing now with their speeches biascicanti while opening the door of their house .... ahhh, if they left I swear I miss them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment