Sunday, March 13, 2011

Example Of Confidentiality Statement

Reviews: Zoya Color Lock System

Hello girls,
Today I'll tell you my experience with the Zoya Color Lock System.
The system provides for the application of the enamel in combination with a base and a top coat which provide exceptional durability of the enamel itself, while the brightly colored and access all the time.
I tried the system in a beauty center in my town: silky skin.
The girls of the center are very polite and courteous and I was quickly put at ease. The manicure
began with the treatment of cuticles with a cream line Cuggiono and the wooden stick of pink.
Immediately after filing the nails to the desired shape (I've chosen the square) and then attaching the base, polish and top coat.
for quick drying two drops of dry drops "on each nail.
This kit provides a more durable enamel and my experience was as follows:
on hand on which I managed not to chip the enamel (left) manicure has remained intact for 10 days, but in wearable and order up to 14 days! On the right, however, the enamel is chipped me a lot faster and a finger on the fifth day had now jumped almost everything.
Having a bit 'more care would have lasted much longer.
forgot to tell you that at the end of the manicure I received a hand massage with a cream of Cuggiono always, it made me very soft hands for more than 24 hours! Fabulous!

glazes are of Zoya 3P-free, they can also be used in pregnancy and assure you that Lock system even without the color the life of the polish is great!

The products are imported from the Nail , thanks to them I knew this system, which will certainly try again.

I leave you to the photos taken on the first day and the tenth day.



Unfortunately I could not take a picture of his right hand when I had to remove the glaze because I was out for work .


Xoxo
C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment