Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To You Die Frok Bone Cancer

FRIULI MISSING

few days ago a coffee with friends, all of Friuli.

What is the difference: we talk, we laugh, we understand. And not a language problem, but because we come from the same region.

Today a friend, an old friend from high school, met again with Fb, who decides to take a holiday in Spain, I visited with her husband. We had not seen for 14 years, but we talked as if it were yesterday. 14 years summed up in 4 hours, 14 years of experiences, memories, stories, in a nutshell. And stories of school, classmates, Version Latin copy, the profs hated, laughter made. 14 years have passed, yet I see me sitting at that desk, and her front, and our stories, and questions, and trips, and 5 years of high school together.

Of all the people I know I never said that she would be the one to come here to me.
And I did too much pleasure.
So much so that I rediscover how to be with people I know. With someone to share the past. A person with whom I speak and I do not need any explanation.

For several hours I felt that I was. Although she tells me that in Friuli is no different that the people he dates her friends are few. But I understand. And it is different. However, the ha. I
I have friends, but every time we have to explain every time to understand, listen, laugh not lived experience, perhaps not shared, incomprehensible to my way of life (because of language, I repeat, I have absolutely no problems).

So this week, after many years, I have met with 5 Friuli, on two separate occasions. With people of my land. Randomness? Destiny?
And what I think?
I think I'm far from all, I liked being with people who understand me, I laughed so hard, that I was right, who are tired of being among strangers, in any case with anyone here I can have a relationship like that.

and friendship, sure, but it is often more important love.

In less than four weeks I will be in Friuli, take advantage of every moment to be with people who make me feel good.
do not know if these feelings are due to the nearly 18 months away from home, or if it is a fleeting moment, but I'm asking too many questions, and I need answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment