Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Expected Ccie Salary In India

SMELLS A JOB??

job seekers.

What?
Well then, let's see ...

Lord will see, I have a child of 9 months and a half, very lively, and sleeping at night but I wake up often. I am very sleepy in arrears. Do not even go to kindergarten, I do not have the money to a private individual, nor for the baby sitter. The ideal would be four hours in the morning, a nice little part-time dates here, you already know, but I can not work in the afternoon, or maybe I could, but for the 18 I should be home at 18:30 that evening my son , he wants the baby has time Italian, I can not do anything. The nights? Absolutely not, first of all because I worked for 6 years even at night and I filled balls, because I have a second child and if I do not sleep at night tell me when you rest, then again, I have a son, the night I'm home, otherwise tell me what I have earned all my sacrifices, now that I could continue working where I worked before going back to Andalusia, in fact, I might fail to move back here. Ahhh, but this is a tourist town ... yeah, right, here the tourists never sleep, even as I committed to work until midnight, do not tell me if I was a waitress. It's not that I do not want to be a waitress, who are negatissima or committed, that I do not like. I want something different ... seee, as you say, if I paid € 1200 per month would be wonderful, but who says? For a part-time? You are too good, ahhh no, I is taking the piss. And I imagined. My qualifications? Degree in languages. Yes, the classical degree useless, I know, if I had a degree most important, especially in some profession pussy, maybe not live here even if they assure. But he wants, having to do with my time in the commuter train, which could keep me out of my house mica, the choices were falling on business, engineering, languages \u200b\u200bor letters. Here, I hated math, Latin, physics. In short, languages, no? What then I graduated with a thesis on Ovid, but are subtleties. However, we were talking about work ... Ahh, who is not interested. What would you recommend? Well, better not repeat it, ok, thank you very much for his invaluable advice, yes, the next time I make a child think twice, that life is hard for us mothers, especially if no close relatives who foist the baby in the event of work. But he wants, the way life is, how can they arrange. Yes, I will keep the home, of course, is not the profession I imagined for myself, 7 years ago. Ok, thanks again, goodbye, I get home from that baby sure is hungry. At least he smiles at me and makes me feel good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment