Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Masterbate With A Tissue



Speaking of bebés.

meeting yesterday around Nerja Prepartum a girl who gave birth during the two months after me. Finally I see my son awake in her father's arm. 7 months and 3 teeth already. The baby starts to take my fingers and put in your mouth. The parents are opposed to pacifiers. Porello the baby, ok, do not give them a pacifier, but give him something to bite sticks in retrospect I'm here all the fingers that is! Of course, the parents of the hippies seem modern in the sense that she combs her hair with the lawn mower, dresses like a clown but a stroller from 300 €. Fair enough. The father also, now long-haired, eyes half asleep, this was the only man on the course, what he described as "looks like a foreigner to speak, because I do not understand and seems to have problems to express themselves," but later it was discovered that English was 100% ...
And the guy says "we have already taken a bath in the sea."
What?? In the sea?
"Of course, the time he made a face, but then you put that has beautiful skin."
Will also have a beautiful skin, the baby, but that's down from the snot nose says it all ... I explain to a modern flower power that is not for the child who does not bath in the sea yet, but for me, who are chilly , and May 1, or with a high temperature, even I get close to water.

I want to give an explanation: In 2008 I lived here throughout the summer are gone to sea, and I am very wet. First of all because the beach is short and soon we find ourselves from 50cm to 2 meters of water, as well as being a former professional swimmer after risked drowning in the waves, I have a deep respect for these beaches ... where reverence is oer terrible fear. Where waves are a tidal wave. Where, however, most days the sea is rough and there are waves that pull you in, you revolt, you regurgitated on the beach and leave you almost naked in front of all the swimmers who look at you while trying to bathe bold but just to refresh my Spit out and found myself swallowed by sea this language ....
Anyway, back to serious matters, water, even in August, is cold! And I can assure you that these are not a lagnetta, one that does not get wet if there are 35 º C outside and style with a water bath home. No, both in Croatia and in Italy, and also in Majorca every year me and swimming. Ok, the Adriatic is closed, but Mallorca Mediterranean is already open ... but here there are so many currents, and the water is cold! So both me and Gabi
aspettaremo face that much warmer for bathe. Sure, last week we got to 25 º c, we have also overcome, but to bathe in the sea ....

Now tell me who the girl with the perfect child, the man who sleeps and eats at 4 ½ months of life, Saturday night is out with friends to celebrate, and 22 left the child with his grandmother. According to the informant patner ended up working at that hour and the next day was to start soon, so was not available to keep the baby. The grandmother phoned his daughter, or mother of the infant at about 2 am because he could no longer bear the cries of the baby, which, of course, he woke up and wanted his mother. The mother, poor thing, had to abandon the party.

I go home and gossip with Buddha sula question, as he informs me that the father of the baby you have finished working at 22, but that did not work the next day.

So I think: 1-
the father of the baby, wanting to leave a night off to his mate, is not able to keep the baby at home?? A noo, sorry, had to play the Play! And you want to make!
mother thinks that the 2-to 4 months a baby is able to stay one night with his grandmother, especially if the child is used to wake up and find the next mother? Either you get used to it little by little, or nothing.
3-mother, after 4 months is already ready to debauchery and nights leaving alcohol without problems, the child to his grandmother, thinking that with a bottle of breast milk the game is fixed.

Here, I'm not critical, but I think Gabi, when he was 4 months, which certainly was not sleeping, I had plenty of time to go to party around, Buddha would never be left home alone with him The grandmother is in Italy and then we have no baby sitter freeware, however drinking bottle with my milk, but if you wake up looking for me. And I, however, go a night without him I did not feel.
But everyone does what he wants, right? Maybe if I had my mother I would have done the same close, but maybe I would have done during the day, perhaps in the evening, probably before midnight, but certainly, at least for my character, at 4 months I do not let my son one night to go around getting drunk.

But I am not my business, and so I'm quiet. When I go in Italy Gabi I will leave to my mother, and go out some evening. When I'm with friends, mothers-not sure we'll be late. If I go out with my best friend, who knows, maybe one o'clock I can. Well, we'll see if Gabi if the first few nights sleeping peacefully .... We'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment