Saturday, March 12, 2011

Autocad 2010 Jpeg Problem

Makeup: How to revitalize a gel eyeliner!

I used this very much black eyeliner and I must say that I have always found it very well (too bad they removed the makeup line CK: / the usual luck).
But, as often happens with eyeliner gel, by dint of open and close, it is dried, then download it and it was hard to draw a clear line.
on the Internet and thanks to the advice of Cry (thanks: *), I tried to "resuscitate", with excellent results.
Surely you will know this trick, but if there's one girl in the world who does not know him, well, read below!



you need: *
hot water (not boiling occhio!) into a saucepan *
a spatula (I used a teaspoon plastic plate that is used in offices to turn the coffee) *
glycerol or glycerin liquid (I / a is 3 € in pharmacy)


Put the eyeliner closed immersed in hot water for 5-10 minutes, so that it softens.
Next, put 2 or 3 drops (regulator also eye, there is no scientific rules) of glycerol and begin to stir with the spatula, so that blends the best.

Result spectacular as a new eyeliner.

Let me know if you find you're well ^ _ ^



And

0 comments:

Post a Comment