Sunday, March 13, 2011

Movie Theatre Ideas For Bedroom

SLEEP CONCERNS AND THE OUTPUT

I love my little guy.

Although now the house is dangerous for him and we need to find a solution that did not expect so soon, but in a week we realized that Gabi gets up on tiptoes and reaches where it should not. So we wonder if that Gabi is grown in about a week, or whether it has learned to lengthen the arm more ...

destroyed me last night, while Buddha was out to see the game, Gabi has not given me almost time for dinner. The couch turns around like a top, he got up, sat down, veered, rises, resided say ... .. 2 hours 2 hours without stopping ... Duran Duran! When the Buddha came home I left the baby in my arms because I could no longer hold him. The

is then popping the 5th tooth, and it shows that a difference of 3 º and 4 º this is bothering him a bit. But not much, only that we must be patient to fall asleep, which is already shaking and crying. Fortunately, then, with some lament the night, unable to sleep without problems.
Already
... sleeping ... not always 10 hours in a row, so far has happened a few times, but it is a big step forward if only one or two alarms at night. As mentioned depends on the teeth. But we want to compare it with three months ago? I mean, I've always said that no, I could not stand it, I could not go on without sleep, or waking up 5 or 6 times a night. I said it was not for me, those who assured me, with affection, that you had to have patience, for at least 2 or 3 years. Come on, 2 or 3 years? Mica spoke of months!
Patience, discipline, continuation, precision, studying the minimum Gabi signals about hunger and sleep, and without the help of a pediatrician or drugs to calm him down.
It was not easy, but the situation has improved a lot. There are sudden changes, at times, but go from 4 hours of sleep at night, my, at 7 or 8, I must say it has helped my health! There is hope for everyone!
[the method is still being tested, but as soon as I disclose significant progress].

That said, I now understand why "lament" of these friends that of course can not fail, and do not want to understand that having lived bad for almost 8 months, discovered the trick of good sleep of a child, a parent looking for sconbussolare little or nothing of the routine reached, and the good results, at least for a few months. Because the parent of a child who sleeps badly always thinks that the others, those who sleep with children, or those who do not have children, they can catch up on sleep, but not him!

The couple with the baby sleeping and eating, which has now 4 months, now sends us a text message at 18 to 19 that tells us where we find ourselves in that bar for a coffee. At 19?? In all Sunday what are you doing, quit at 19? Maybe you had other commitments, normal, capibile, but think of me and tell me to leave at 19 when you know that we do not have family here, that our son has had problems with the schedules, you could still give us an appointment from noon to 18?

At 19 my son has almost finished eating, he misses an hour to bathe and then go to sleep. If I slip on my son's dinner also only half an hour, I find myself with a baby who cries so hungry, or a child who has so much sleep, not eating anything, but then wakes up 5 times in one night asking because bottles semisveglio is hungry but will not accept anything else that is not liquid.

Getting to 19 also means that skips the tub, why not have the time to do it (we were walking at that hour), and skip the bathroom means that, in my son's little head, which is never the time to go to sleep, because he, like so many others used, connect the bathroom to the bed. Result? As already happened, let him skip the bath means let him find myself at midnight, because even if sleepy returns home but not to sleep. But if I make him understand that before going out is still a certain time of day and even if you do not go to sleep now, night has arrived.

vagliele But to explain these things to a couple who has not lost a night's sleep, which is now starting to feel their child cry, she is allowed to leave the child to the mother to go to celebrate the carnival, then having to abandon the party at 2 am because the mother is unable to manage his nephew who will not stop crying. Yes, however, was 2 am, not 10 pm ...

friends who do not have children will not speak, do not understand what it means not sleeping for days, do not understand how you feel, you just smile the eye, but they continue with their schedules, knowing that both invited but declined.

I wonder if people will not understand. I also wonder why people marginalize couples with children, especially if they have sti children past the age where they nursed and fell asleep on every side, and then they need something different. Gabi also because it was so, nursed him, she fell asleep, I was where I was. Now Gabi never sleeps in the stroller, I try several times, but nothing, even if it means me walking in two hours he's awake.

Sometimes, and it is not malice, to parents from children sti perfect hope at least 3 nights in white so that maybe we will respect us as parents of children energetic, understand what it means to be tired, exhausted, exhausted, having nevertheless lead to a kind of normal life, while they smile at you and I'm gloating a baby who sleeps through the night, not during the hours sgarra ever, cries a little and nothing, did not know what colic, never sleeps in the Latvian parents, and is no problem.

Of course I envy these parents should not totally disrupt their lives, should not strictly follow the timetable becoming slaves to routine and monotony. Because I assure you, there are days when I would scream and blow it, instead of worrying about increasing the pace and thinking, "if, within 5 minutes I do not give the baby food happens that everything is falling apart." But if I found the solution to help my child, why not continue? Will be better days, the days pass quickly, and the children change habits from month to month. So I'm holding on and I gradually lengthen the time between meals, I see that if 10 minutes late is not a tragedy, Gabi becomes accustomed to the changes (we now have to get used to dine a bit later and go to bed at least to the 21, because here the days are getting longer and summer is no light until after 10 pm).

But all this means to be alone, have no social life, just because others do not want to understand that a child needs some attention, that there are children who need strict times for a certain period, and that parents do not have all the freedom they want.
others do not understand that instead of a dinner we prefer a lunch with friends, because if the child skips the afternoon siesta is not a drama, but if you skip the night time to sleep is a tragedy!
do not understand that you might find yourself wishing the evening, maybe at our house instead of around, so that my son sleeps in his bed, his habits, and should not hang his head in another's house, having to settle for stroller, becoming irritable and intractable.
And most do not understand that a parent, especially the mother, needs to be in company, because the father can still go out sometimes (Buddha matches) that it is not necessary (when breast feeding, for example) but a mother never rest.

And a mother is also able to talk about many other things that are not children, but that's another story ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment