Monday, February 28, 2011

Free Digital Playground Stream



We finished the saga Crepusculo, I'm 2-hour movie with a baby that never shuts up, especially in times of dialogue where he says his phlegmatic Bella and her beloved Edward replied quietly, and we and ears to understand that while you say the baby spittle and cheered with various sound babaaabbaaaaaabbbbbb (he also learned how to spit ... jelly ... beautiful stage!). Then of course in times of battle but quiet baby moving, so you'd lose the scene to keep up with him.

Oh well, we did, we saw the Eclipse, it Buddha was hit, says he likes a lot, now I'm scared to happen as the Lord of the Rings when I made him see, 6 years ago, on DVD, said that the first did not like much, the second was amazing , the third would take away the scenes of Frodo, auks I gave him reason to Frodo, I mean. I loved the Lord of the Rings, now I can not see it, because in six years the Buddha showed me dozens of times, with much of the monthly meeting of the Lord of the Rings, which meant seeing the full version and extended in all of the 3 dvd a day or two .... This habit
we lost with the arrival of the baby, but as soon as they have time to figure out I'm sure that we will take the vision of almost 10 hours of film and more. Looking for charity, but most of the actors know the lines by heart!

Well, if it is with Crepusculo are screwed!

before because I will make a head with "I want the original for Christmas," then it certainly has an extended version of the original, then there will be the first view, second, third, that we missed some details, and to follow that whenever there is something new that we missed.

Anyway, speaking of movies, what about ... pretty, I am excited, but ... this is pricey, predictable, and then ... occhedupalle is Bella with phlegm that, but my girl then change the 'expression on his face every now and then?? And Edward, cabbage is nice but I give this guy ... I am A little bit old, but I prefer to mock the vampire, come on!

However he did succeed, let all the praise, I'll put in question, but one thing I want to say ... and certainly many will have the thought here ..., 3 movies to find out that eventually the two lovers wait for marriage to consummate their love ... well, what is your film!

0 comments:

Post a Comment