Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Make Camo Cake

STRESS?

I celebrated their good yesterday, nine months and the year of my Pupetto back here. I would say that I could not do better. And I'd say I'm quite ironic.

I woke up with nausea that accompanied me all day, unable to eat or drink, no nothing. Not maybe, I could not even stand up. Buddha And, of course, that seemed to hit the scene did not make me responsibility for the needs of Pupetto. Until

at 19:00 I called a friend, that Buddha does not have the license, and I am made to a hospital, the emergency room, where I have visited well after 2 hours of waiting, during which I saw a ten people with foot problems, sprains, bumps, and so on. A young drug addict roll on the ground and watched over by guards. A guy with a deep cut entered in the hand covered with blood, you want to shok or the other, crying, then became violent, ripiangeva. It was called by various people that visit, postponed out, called for an analysis, a consultation, another question, and so on.

arrives, finally, my turn. The doctor on duty was laughing, go see why, I explain my symptoms, and she, coughing, mouth open, went through the questions, and I thought damn that sucks, but put your hand in front! Then you must remember that call to another hospital, and I start to get dizzy, feeling ill, and between a phone and another for saying that I faint, I lay in bed, and she continues her call while A nurse arrives. Here, almost faint, and nothing is stupid, not even bat an eyelid. I explain that due to sickness not eaten for 24 hours, he's so normal.

fan I sit in a wheelchair to take me to the analysis of blood and put on a drip, the nurse in charge while another tells of an incident where a man lost a foot, right in front of me I was already as white as a sheet, and as I removed the blood faint again, I rebuke and say that I have to throw up, but I do not believe until they understand that I can not stay and it is better if I am mad to do something where damage their business . And vomit!

After that hour in the waiting room, cold, with a drip.

At 23:30 I call the doctor, tests are perfect, I'm better (seee, of course, I restrain myself not to faint again you already want to go home) and tells me it is stress .... !

What??
Excuse me??
means that you do not understand what I Adduci and then stress, or stress is that really??
do not know.
could be stress. In the worst case I come back to the emergency room.

came home at midnight. Gabi awake, he was with his father. I fell asleep, until 3 am when I took Gabi in bed, that miracle, he slept without waking up at 9.

And here today, with no energy and feel like nothing.

Soon more than a month I go in Friuli, I hope that the "holidays" I do well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment