Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is It Safe To Fly With Paroxysmal Af

WANT HIM AND SPANISH ...

desire for cold, for 27 º C at the end of February are too many, at least for me. Or maybe I am now nearly 7 years in Spain with temperatures too high, except the winters mallorquina, now I have grown weary. Or maybe just want to change. Or maybe it really is that I leave the house wrapped up in sweaters and heavy jackets, gloves and scarf, whereas from November I always use the usual clothes and usually sleeveless jacket because it does not put another jacket with the sleeves I used it only at Christmas just to change a little, otherwise how boring. Here, also will be nice to live in the heat, but it is monotonous, because we use always the same clothes ....

desire to finish with the documents for Gabi, hoping that they do not serve others because it seems that this is normal practice for you back at least twice in the same office. Like today, I go in town, spout the same girl on Friday, one to which I must say that my son empadronar. She controls me from a document to be signed by the father also, that Buddha.Torno today, and I said "Ahh, but the child is empadronado from May 2010, have passed the information directly when it is born." Genius, you're a genius ... I made a copy, I ask. Why? She asks. No, you know, is that I enjoy to go to offices to ask for unnecessary documents to frame them and put them in the house. It's a hobby, you know ... genius ... a genius is tipina. Do I get my passport to my son, not that I ever require it, explain. Ahh, okay, here. That is, the same document that you could print me print it Friday today because Friday did not want to see if it was possible to do so. I'm quiet, that is better.

But it's normal, everything normal.
is the word that I feel more often say when I am in Spain.
you sick? It is normal, whatever you have.
Are you pregnant? It is normal, you feel any symptoms.
're unemployed? It is normal, any work you do.
're pissed? It is normal, live in Spain.
However you could live in any other country, so it is normal.

Want to forget the pain of teeth, never had in my life before, appeared at the 3rd month of pregnancy, not yet resolved. Impacted wisdom teeth are going crazy: a removed, another one grows, the mouth that hurts, I can not chew, eating becomes a punishment than a pleasure ... I wonder if one day I have my beautiful healthy mouth teeth without pain, or if this is the beginning of the end. I note, however, that the water in Spain is the guilty party, especially that of Mallorca. And if you do not believe you do a poll on ports Mallorquina, if you get scared of the show that will show you not tell me that I was right, because I know that I speak (never seen so many toothless mouths before, and I refer to adults, not infants).

Longing for Italy, but maybe not. That said, I would savor many foods, review many colors, smell odors, hearing voices, recognize my roots, but also not to go. Always a contradiction in this topic. Today, however, I wondered how my life would be if we lived in Italy with Buddha. How would live the him? How would I be if, instead of choosing, 7 years ago, Mallorca, he had come to me in Friuli? My mind can not imagine.

desire for financial security, what is missing at least two years.

Fancy a holiday with lots of lazy hours of uninterrupted sleep, leisurely breakfast, a nap at any time, books to read when there is the will, lunch and dinner times to English and non-Italian film heard from the beginning at the end, silence, perhaps even boredom.

But even want to see him smile, discovering new things, keep it to hand while trying to walk, giving him new foods, a big hug and kiss and cuddle while he struggles, do the animal sounds of farm and film him while he laughs, watch it while you sleep, breathe a sigh of relief when the night he wakes up, drinks her bottle and goes back to sleep without doing anything ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment