Monday, February 21, 2011

Is Cervix Soft Before Menses?

DAY IN THE CITY

Good morning, I come to request a certificate of birth of my son, to make him a passport.
Well, says the clerk, in fact, the official, takes the family books, writes the data and told to go pick it up Wednesday.
But as ... a certificate that you can do in two minutes does it take two days? Ok, do not ask for explanations, better not.

So who are struggling with the documents for my son to take him to Italy. I wanted to do the DNI, the identity card English, since he is 100% English, but the first available date for an appointment at the headquarters of the Policia Nacional for April 19 ... was on that date we should already be back from Italy. So I asked, via the Internet, go to give him a passport. And I find myself running between the Registry of Civil Velez Malaga to'm a birth certificate, then I empadronarlo, then photos, then who knows who will demand that certain documents invented who knows ... let's see how it goes and keep our fingers crossed! The

mattinana Trafico is followed, in Málaga, this office where I went two weeks ago but due to bureaucratic problems that invented sti officials, I was not able to change the address to my car. This time everything went well, but had opened a door (this time I am not forgotten is the word!) For complaints ... imagine ...

while we're in Málaga City, but we want a ride? And why not? Why is a city upside down, that's why! Because there are works in progress in almost all ways I'm meter started at least 3 years and still no end, and so half of the city is impassable by car. Already only get to the train station and park has been an odyssey. But I did.

Great hot 21 º c, unbearable. So I wonder, seriously, how can I bear the heat sultry summer with peaks of 40 º C, with 20 if you already did not stand ... I'll think about later.

Gabi has eyes only for women. Concern. He has not even 9 months and each time it passes near a small woman, but not too close, he followed with his eyes, turning his head until he lost sight of.
Ok, for the moment the baby is beautiful, and if this continues I think that I will not ruin the queue of girls waiting outside the home at 10 years, then even if the character does not ruin this will lose his head to the young and old ... and given the attention directed at women who already admit that I am worried!
But even this, everything in its time.

Today on station in the midst of all the shops, the people, all that mess, I felt almost like the peasant girl who goes to town, and I really liked the feeling. Ok that is the country style of fashion, I'm year, but in short, to spend much time in Nerja is not helpful to me. Nerja is fine, but a shot of life every now and then does not hurt!

And the heartthrob is back, time for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment