Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dream Mousse® Blush Swatches

9 MONTHS

9 months already has my Pupetto, as many as one pregnancy. Who knows why these steps then the 3, 6 and 9 months, but maybe they are made just to remember and understand all the progress.

9 months, my Gabi has 4 teeth, came out last month. I noticed the last one being only for the short afternoon siesta, half an hour, and because he wants to eat only fruit and yogurt. Now I know it, and the teeth are left without disturbing my sleep at night, at least one!

Gabi eats that he wants to say, a week does not go the vegetables with pasta and rice, so no, we return to bananas, pears, oranges mixed with rice bran. The important thing is that you eat, right? For meat there's no way, does not want it, and then nothing, which is vegetarian, will take many years before him to be carnivorous, if you want it! Other

mania of recent weeks, and that I must feed him while he's on the walker. It does not sit, bored now, and so eat at least according to the walker, sometimes makes a little round, back, face, follows with his eyes the dog bite, ride, and so on. Lunch and dinner are elongated, two months ago were fast, now even last 30 minutes ... with a lot of food that falls to the ground and promptly clean up our beloved dog. The dog thanks, Gabi is fun!

a few weeks, no longer wishes to the bottles, except for milk bedtime and night. For the rest of the stove also. I then realized that we should not force the kids, give or take away something because the doctors and books say. They are the first to make himself understood, to say "enough bottles, I want the spoon," and so on.

gets up for a week alone. In-box located in the living room couch, the place where he just played and almost never slept, climbs and clings to the edges, standing up, and turns. According to his grandmother in the short walk. In my opinion it is probable, that frightens us, because of its endless energy, if the walker is already fast, and unpredictable if you already crawling, walking will be an earthquake!

Talk a lot, really, is never silent. His Bababa change of tone, speed, timbre. Talk to the dog, games, people, at home, on the street, the supermarket, by car, during bath time.

When we see lights, full-mouth smile. Goes from crying to laughing in seconds. Continues to be a happy baby, always smiling and happy.

She loves animals, all the dogs he sees on the street attract his attention, but also pigeons. Cats no, do not seem interested.

He likes the cartoons with animals, especially fish, or Pocoyo.

Also this stage is reached, Gabi grows, I often do not realize it, watch it and I think yesterday was a baby I had to breastfeed and that almost did not move, but now eats from the spoon and if I'm not careful pulling from bed! He grows quickly, sometimes I am grateful, because these months are not been easy, the few hours of sleep made me enjoy every day with him, I felt helpless, alone, sad. But he smiles at me, he hugs me, then crawls away, then comes back. Luckily he did not remember his mother tired, waking up at night and says, "But Gabi, damn, some sleep, epporcamiseria !!!". He is a happy child, and that I want to continue to do so. Sure, I miss the first few months, those of a helpless baby and sweet, but I assure you that now, with its 9 months The days pass quickly, the night also, I enjoy it a lot more and although I am perhaps more tired I am much happier.
what to do, I am happy to see him grow up, happy to see how it gets its independence from me, also waiting for the moment will be able to walk and run. Why now is the time when I can teach him the finer things of the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment