Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stomach Bug Early Period

a particular number

The number 25 appears to be a number that follows us for a long time, which leads me to change, which stands in my life, but also that of Buddha.

At 25 I left for Spain, I have changed my life, I am not turning back.

On February 25, 2010 we departed from Mallorca to return to Nerja, it's been almost a year since then, I was the 5th month of pregnancy, and even the number five is one of our numbers.

25 the day he was born Gabi, the 5th month of the year, May, and have now gone nine months tomorrow.

2 years that I have lived in Nerja. 5 those passed in Mallorca. (And I sincerely hope not to spend 25 years in Spain!).

2 +5 = 7 or the total number of years in which I live in Spain but also the month of the year when I was born, July.

7 are also the years that I need to change things in my life seems a constant, for some reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment