Saturday, February 19, 2011

Futanari Doujin Englisch

CONCEPT OF FRIENDSHIP

Friendship understand it less and less!

A few months ago a friend, or at least that I thought, you did not hear. The classic that with the birth of the baby is gone. The last e-mail, dated in August, said she was ill, but that he would soon be healed visited.
Well, and I wait. Sure, look, I write that I hope is better, and appearance.
Months passed. They spend very many months, 6 months to be exact, and I write an e-mail asking what happened to the hope that is physically well. You never know that can happen, after all he might have had an accident or a serious illness and no one advise.

His answer left me speechless.

He tells me that is surprised to receive my news, which has offered many times to give me help if you need them, that she expected me to just contact us, but that does not encourage people to do it.

... I read the words, and I think that is This girl's friendship as a service.

As if to tell me, friend, if you need me I am, if you need help call me, but I am not available for visits without an excuse defined, nor are willing to give friends for free. I'm here, but I do not call you or hear for six months because you have to be to make the first step, because, above all, you have a child and therefore the responsibility is yours.

I replied, with a lot of education, in English, tralaltro, that friendship does not ask anything, the friends meet for the sheer pleasure of being together, my house is open to people without the need to invite, and maybe I did not understand his idea of \u200b\u200bfriendship, but that certainly is not compatible with mine. The I wish you health and luck, and I greeted.

I do not think will answer, and if they will do is one of those paranoid about different points of view in which the Italian race thinks that friendship is something simple, unpretentious, which arises and grows with time, which creates constraints and there is no need to feel every day, but that at least once in a while a hello how are you must be said, while she, coming from a Nordic country, believes that friends are pure convenience. She has his concept of friendship, and sincerely I can assure you that a friend has lost a long time, because after this I would not be available in certain see you again. Imagine .... but I think even her interests.

Now it appears that not just in romantic relationships, but also in friendship we must define the rules in order to receive sound rip-off!
(And unfortunately I have not found abroad, a person who I could call friend. So many acquaintances, but friends, true ones, are all in Italy ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment