Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Does Newton's Law Affect Airsoft

Interview # 3

Name? Michael

Age? 34

How did your passion for reading? honestly do not know how it is taken in my passion, I love to read but since I was a child.

What book did you read most often? "The Trial" by F. Kafka

addition to her novels also read short stories, poems, biographies, essays and more? Sometimes I read the essays and stories.
What is the writer you've read more books? Ken Follet

is also your favorite writer? No, I'd say my two favorite writers are and maybe a few more, though mostly I would say Franz Kafka and Ian McEwan

What is your opinion, a book that we can not read? "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoyevsky FM

When you start a book and discover that you do not like, you strive to arrive at or leave him? I usually try to get to the end, but there were a couple of books that just are not able to finish them so I considered unnecessary.

're subscribed to a few literary magazine? Yes, The Bookseller

Frequently web sites, forums or blogs that talk about books? Yes, www.bookmooch.com, www.bookcrossing.com and blog reading Colibri Group.

do you feel about public libraries? For me, public libraries offer enjoyed a good service when I need and I consider essential for those who love reading.

There was a book that changed your life? There are several books that have been meaningful to me and I would say that some are an opportunity to travel, such as the last one I did in Stockholm after reading the Millennium trilogy, or what I would do in Moscow and St. Petersburg had read books of many Russian authors.

What do you think of contemporary Italian literature? I must admit that I do not read many books on contemporary Italian authors, but I would say that there are some very good writers, but because of the choices Advertising and commercial publishers often go into the background.

There is a geographic area in this period you
seems particularly interesting for its literary production?
I would say the Scandinavian area.


What is your relationship with the book as object? I am very respectful and jealous of my books, so I try not to emphasize the text and / or damaging them in any way.

What book are you reading now? "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" by Rebecca Wells

How did you find the reading group? Through a friend who was already part of the Group.

Why did you decide to participate? Why I like reading and I wanted to share this passion with other people like me who love reading.

Until now what was the book or the series of readings that you liked most? I would say the last, in which each participant brought a book that deserves to be read by others.

What would you like to read in the future with the reading group? Books by Palestinian and Israeli writers and writers of contemporary oriental.

What do you think of the side events organized by the Group of reading? I think are really interesting and useful to make even joined the Group.

Have you ever attended? Yes
What do you think of our blog? I love it! Then the new layout seems very apt.

active participation? not always for reasons of time.

you have suggestions to improve it? I would say no, to me it seems so perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment