Thursday, November 29, 2007

Replacement For Wood In Boat Interior

cough and cold ...

When you have sick children at home, what to invent to make them smile a bit '?
Today I tried to do a variation on the theme of the orange (vitamins, vitamins!) To my usual recipe pudding.

Orange Puddings *** ***

Beat with a whisk 80 g of sugar cane with a whole egg in a pan with a double bottom.
incorporated compressor two tablespoons of potato starch.
Combine 300 ml of orange juice and 200 of milk, mix well and start to heat over a medium flame.
thicken, stirring constantly with a whisk so as not to stick to the bottom.
If you want, but I do even less, filtered through a sieve and pour into pudding mold portion: I use silicone ones for small Bavarian econ me these doses are five (Stephen always wants two ...)

Note: I dropped the usual dose of 100 g sugar 80 oranges Navelina because I had at home are pretty sweet. If you do use a little orange 'you can increase slightly sour sugar or correct the rough with a tablespoon of honey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment