Monday, November 26, 2007

How Many Combinations With 7 Teams

Sandwiches Hamburger!


Two weeks ago I bought some great hamburger steak at the supermarket.

had to make a glorious end, so I decided to make homemade bread American.

My girlfriends Cucinait I had already been briefed on the most popular recipes, but I, hardheaded and grandmother of Puglia, I decided to do the same in my own way ...

So I developed a semi-sweet bread recipe with boiled potato in the dough that had really sucecsso.

Every Sunday evening, so I "tap" them again!


semisweet Hamburger Sandwiches *** Laura ***
650 g of flour 0

2 teaspoons of yeast dehydrated

1 tablespoon lard

a potato steam to about 200 g (5 minutes max to mw) Puree

2 tablespoons sugar

warm milk mixed in equal parts with water as needed to mix: if you work with the mixer it takes in total about 400 ml

1 teaspoon salt

sesame seeds, poppy seeds, fennel decorate


I kneaded with my trusty Kenwood (yes, I too lazy me ...) with first ak whip to collect the dough and then 2 minutes on speed 3 and speed 3 minutes 4.


The dough, well strung, was smooth and a little 'attached to the bottom, I picked up, dusted in a bowl and put to rest, wrapped in foil in the oven a little hot (I turn the oven epr five minutes, then with your hand if you feel cozy and warm, I turn and start to rise).

After an hour I made a salamotto, I floured and rolled up, then flattened and elongated with a rolling pin.


I have then derived number of discs with a thickness of about one centimeter with a cup of milk and I put them on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper to rise.


After half an hour I brushed them with milk, I left them for another hour and I have rispennellati, decorated with seeds and bake at 200 ° C after turning fifteen minutes. After another five minutes they were ready. Inside were the fluffiest, leavened and perfectly scented.
The next day, are excellent and I think you retain more.
I want to try to make it even smaller sandwiches for lunch the morning of Henry.

My husband said that from now on, woe to me if I buy those rubbery supermarket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment