Monday, January 21, 2008

Danby Microwave Beeps When Not In Use

Doughnut Yogurt homemade yogurt and orange marmalade


It 'really long time since I update this page.
flu struck loudly and repeat the whole family. With sick children are unable to do much, but something new for breakfast in my house I try not to ever miss: A good start is half done already, and start with a good breakfast ensures energy throughout the day! Sifting through the beautiful

Blog Gathina (very helpful for those who suffer from celiac disease), I had come across a jelly donut very tasty.
You should know that but my cakes are fond of yogurt and so even more exciting this time I decided to borrow the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving a Gathina ritoccatina to my cake.
The result was a ring-shaped soft and fragrant with oranges.

*** SEAT WITH YOGURT AND ORANGE MARMALADE ***

3 eggs-270-200 g sugar 100 g of flour and starch-one packet of yeast-150 g of bitter orange marmalade and a pot of plain yogurt (my home is) - a jar of oil seeds

Whip the egg yolks with sugar, then stir in remaining ingredients (yogurt is blended with jam) and begin to mount. Join only for the last egg whites.
For the cake, best would be 28 to ring. As it is not easy to find and I do not have it myself, I used a 26 and the rest of the dough I used for a tortierina 10 cm. To limit the prosisma time I will try to see if the whole pie is also good from 26 but I think there are problems.
Bake at 170 ° C, not more, for about an hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment