Friday, November 23, 2007

Octinoxate In Early Pregnancy

cake coffee cake with yogurt and cupcakes


Making sweet light and tasty at the same time it is never too easy.
We all know the recipe for yogurt pie, cake of the seven jars mean.
To measure you use the jar of plain yogurt (whole): If you are able and above if you want to do it at home, the cake is even lighter.
I often have home made yogurt to me and is fine when I use the recipe from my friend's telematics Francesca Spalluto . In summary

goes almost to the boil a liter of milk (I also tried the soy is good, but is fine with that added calcium). It is bringing cool to a temperature between 40 and 42 ° C: Francesca really extends the range of some degree but I have tested with a thermometer and when children understand that we are at the 41, inoculation yogurt (or bought) White fly: two tablespoons of product required for a half hour at room temperature are sufficient.
Stir vigorously with a hand whisk, then pour in the yogurt maker glass jars, preferably warm, and leave for 4 hours in the machine. No more sour
otherwise. For the next time you reuse the last jar as a starter. Francesca
but it does with the yogurt, or so he told us, but keeps her warm jars in a closet (not quadno aevvo still yogurt maker I once used the dryer ...). The smaller jars, yogurt is formed first and is the sweetest.


At this point we can make our

YOGURT CAKE JARS OF SEVEN


3 eggs 3 cups flour filled with 00 or better yet, 2 cups of flour and a starch or cornstarch
2 cups granulated sugar (I use the Zephyr, which is fine) 1 cup of yogurt

1 jar of vegetable oil (I use the Olys Carapelli be just fine but also a seed oil or extra virgin olive light, such as Liguria)
optional: grated lemon rind 1 tablespoon baking
(whole, I recommend)

The process is simple: the mountain for at least ten minutes with the electric whisk the egg yolks with sugar, using a tablespoon of water if the top is difficult, then you incorporate together the other ingredients (the flour sifted with baking powder) and the clear until stiff at the end: before joining the clear reassembling three minutes with the whisk to mix.
I use the pan 24 and I am a beautiful cake top.
You can also divide the dough into two, with a beautiful mix a spoonful of Nutella (but yes, come on, I use it myself and love it ... In fact, my grandmother always on, we collected all the glasses, but how long the series of Shrek the Third? never ends ...) and make a cake in two colors.

time and baking temperature: 170 ° C for 45 minutes.

But with the same mixture can also make cakes. With these two amounts will be fired in muffin molds to 12 impressions: If you have not used those silicone greased before (I facico the same for the sake) - I got a beautiful Elvira to lunch ten year Cucinait , otherwise, if they are metal ones, you have the foresight to place a stencil in each paper baking cups. I use white ones, but on different sites, but also all'Esselunga for one thing, they also sell to Bellisio Christmas.
You must fill each baking cups until two-thirds and not more.
In this case, bake at 190 ° C, and after five minutes it drops to 175-180 ° C and stop cooking (20, 25 minutes total). It 'pretty much the method you use for the muffin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment